Why people like Cosmopolitan so much?
This cocktail encloses a small part of the feminine world. I’m sure you drink it as well, because:
- it makes you feel like you’re in New York and it doesn’t really matter if you’re in a bar in the Brianza region;
- you’re better than Carrie from Sex and the City;
- pink is soooo much chic;
- with a Cosmopolitan in your hand you feel the fairest of them all;
- it fits in perfectly with your Moschino dress;
- you drink it because after the room spins around and you’ll start dancing and dancing…
- you drink it to celebrate love;
- you drink it to make a toast to yourself: you are special!
Ps:drink this cocktail responsibly!
Recipe. FOR 1 PORTION
Vodka + Cointreau + currant juice + ice.
Fill a shaker with ice. Add 60 ml (2 fl oz) vodka, 30 ml (1 fl oz) Cointreau, 1 tablespoon and a half currant juice and 1 teaspoon lime juice. Shake and pour into a cold cocktail glass.
Photo Food: Taste of Runway. Photo fashion show: Filippo Fior / gorunway.com image courtesy of style.com. Model: Hanne Gaby Odiele.