For today’s recipe, you will need a very few things:
- “some” squares of white chocolate;
- an absolutely pure total look ;
- the desire to stay in the kitchen (but for a very short time);
- a great passion for jars, little jars and ribbons;
- the certainty that a dessert like this will definitely make a good impression;
- the belief that thinking that chocolate makes you fat is unacceptable.
If you are in, go for it! Light your favorite candle, play some jazz music in the background and think that life is tremendously beautiful (always), but when you take it from the right side, it’s even more beautiful. Chocolate and a dress by Alberta Ferretti, what else?
Recipe. FOR 4 PEOPLE
250g (8.8 oz) fresh cream + 220g (7.7 oz) white chocolate + 125ml milk + 5g (0.17) isinglass.
Soften the isinglass for about 10 minutes in a bowl with cold water. Coarsely chop the white chocolate and melt in a double boiler. Meanwhile, boil the milk, then remove it from the heat and add the squeezed isinglass. Pour the milk mixture into the melted white chocolate and mix well to obtain a homogeneous cream. Set aside and let cool. Remove the cream from the fridge (it must be cold) and whip it with an electric whisk, until the mixture is firm and fluffy. Stir in the cream gently into the mixture of milk and chocolate, stir well and pour into jars (or small cups) to be stored in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Photo Food: Taste of Runway. Photo fashion show: Marcus Tondo / gorunway.com image courtesy of style.com. Model: Jamily Wernke Meurer.